mardi 7 mars 2023

Memory des formes geometriques

 Memory des formes géométriques

Cliquez sur l'image pour lancer le fichier
http://dmentrard.free.fr/GEOGEBRA/Maths/export4.25/Memory1lMD.html


1 commentaire:

  1. I'm so happy sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough DR WALE, My husband left for a younger lady because i was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated i was lonely i cried a lot i even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man DR WALE who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him there i saw lots of good news about DR WALE too. so i contacted him with no fear and worry in my mind, because i knew with him everything was going to be alright, He told me all i needed to pay which was a convenient fee and i did and he did his work and sent me video DR WALE and told me to wait for some weeks that he will be back, The next week to my greatest surprise it was my husband on his knees begging telling me his sorry for the pains he has caused me. right now I'm so happy, It didn’t stop there, I'm proud to say that I'm five weeks pregnant thank you so much DR WALE I'm forever grateful.. Here his contact WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram: +2347054019402 OR Email: drwalespellhome@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer